Not done yet

 


For this project, I want to design a candle-holding vase specifically with a hole in the centre. The shape I want to semi-mimic the candle it will hold has organic formations mimicking the wax shape when melted. 

(Personally, I just want to do this for my sister who has a side business selling some funky candles)

Some problems that occur would mainly have to do with its organic shape therefore a sense of symmetry may help prevent problems that occur due to this factor. The hole can also cause a problem however I believe that it can be easily fixed, it's more so the undercut that might occur depending on the form that I worry about. One last thing is with design in general some structural support will most likely be needed when 3D printing which is a bit of a bummer but needed for the shape.












Comments

Popular Posts