End of the semester extravaganza bonanza

 This semester back in school was eventful to say the least for me. Currently, so many changes at a breakneck pace is a bit too intense for me + the broken iPad and losing files didn't help with the final part of this sem. 

Castle

In all honestly I wish I could do a bit more with the design as its a portion of what I was thinking of. 


Pattern

The pattern was extremely complicated when trying to figure out how to place this into a wooden carving, and also redoing the entire design within a few days at the end of sem was a bit anxiety inducing so I simplified it and made this wood print instead.




Object

There was a lot of thinking going on with this object as it was manmade but also very mechanical in design. The human error in its manufacture caused some headaches as I would have to sacrifice some aspects in order to achieve the final product.


Ring

tbh I wanted to design a ring that would separate into multiple or turn into something like a solar system model but I would have to think about it more and I already was behind in classes so I did something a bit more simple and designed this ring. 



Chess

I think I spent at least 24 hours in the thinktank doing homework and such even when I wasn't 3d printing. It's based on the concept in chess where if a pawn reaches the opposite side of the board it can be turned into another chess piece (except the king) so I made the horns detachable. 



Comments

Popular Posts