I fell asleep.


 Another eventful two weeks since I last posted. Personally, I do not regret taking a week break and really not doing anything as mentally and physically I was ready to drop. These new ADHD medications have messed my work schedule flow so everything is a bit of a mess but I'll get it done (I think). As I am writing this a render is still loading which is fun. Being that it's going to take about an hour or more for other views so this will be a very brief blog post as well. 

My apologies for the tardiness and the deliverables. 


These two weeks I had to complete the 8 gadgets within the handle compartment which was not fun. I made a template for what their joining mechanism looked like and based them on all of that and modified it from there. I had to omit one gadget as I still have time restraints and will probably do it later but I need to hand in this blogpost.









Comments

Popular Posts